Superbonder (support the retention) - PRE ORDER
- Superbonder is a supporting product. It is not an adhesive/glue. You will need to use your glue for bonding and doing eyelash extension.
- 80% of lash artists get 30% retention increase with Superbonder.
About this product
- Superbonder is a new revolutionary product to maximize lash retention.
- It works with any adhesive.
- Superbonder instantly bonds adhesive fumes.
- This results in clients’ eyes being a lot less irritated after the treatment (because fumes are the main culprit that cause that) and your extensions will stay on a lot better.
- Superbonder also adds elasticity to adhesive bonding points thus making them seamless to touch and less prone to break (normally dried cyanoacrylate is not very flexible which is one of the reasons lashes fall off after a while).
- Wait for 2 mins after you’ve attached the last extension.
- Squeeze 2 drops of Superbonder onto a microfiber brush and wipe adhesive bonding points. You do not need to soak bonding points, a little bit of the product goes a long way.
- Air dry your lashes and they are ok to get wet already 3mins later so you can wash them if you like, go swimming etc.
- Yes. Superbonder can be used with all types of lashes.
- One bottle is enough for 150-200 clients.
Ingredients: Aqua/Sodium Chloride; Ethyl Methacrylate; Perfume; Benzyl Alcohol; Hexyl Cinnamal; Linalool
This product is manufactured in the European Union and complies with all EU regulations. If you are interested in further detail how Superbonder works, please read below:
- When adhesive is cured with water (air humidity, nano-mister or nebulizer) the curing process starts from the outer layer and humidity stays in the adhesive.
- Superbonder mixes with cyanoacrylate and starts the curing process from within. Humidity is pushed out and thus a tighter bond is achieved.
- When you use Superbonder you no longer need to use Nanomister or a Nebulizer at the end of the treatment. Water curing leaves the surface of the adhesive porous but Superbonder seals the surface of the adhesive which ensures that adhesive vapours are contained within the adhesive bond. Porous surface results in a small number of vapours keep being released even after cyanoacrylate has cured.
- If you ever had a client whose eyes became irritated days after her lash appointment it’s for this reason - the continuous flow of adhesive fumes can result in eye irritation. Sealed adhesive surface prevents that from happening and significantly reduces irritation. Leaving vapours also mean that adhesive loses some of its retention power. When vapours are contained, adhesives achieve much better retention.
- Superbonder maximizes retention by up to 30%. Better retention is also achieved by adding ingredients that make a normally non-flexible cyanoacrylate a bit more flexible as this is also a reason why eyelash extensions can fall off prematurely - we touch our lashes and the mechanical impact loosens the glue bond strength. Added flexibility means that eyelash extensions are less sensitive to touch.